- From 10:00 am to14:30 pm: 4,5 hour cooking course with a 3 to 4 course lunch in a private home in Heraklion
- Lunch with your host,
Once the menu is ready, you and your fellow would-be cooks will sit down with your host to enjoy the delicious Cretan food you have prepared, accompanied by a glass of Local wine.
- Dishes are approachable and easy to replicate in your home country,
- Guests are supplied with detailed recipe booklets that are theirs to keep.
- We shop daily for our groceries so the ingredients are seasonal and fresh
3 ½ hour cookery lesson with George or Irene
The use of an apron during your class
The meal you've cooked with local wine
Walking tour of Heraklion open food market with your host
- Suitable for all levels of cooking experience from beginners to advanced
- Minimum age 12, under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
- Lessons will be taught in English
One Day Cretan Cooking Class Start Days
- Classes run on selected dates throughout the year
- There is 1 class per day (excluding Tuesday and Sunday) starting in the morning with a market visit
- Morning market visits are on Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat
Vegetarian or have food allergies?
- Vegetarian and allergy requests are welcome, please enter details during the booking process
SOLO TRAVELERS CAN BOOK THE TOUR ON PRIVATE - TAILOR MADE BY PAYING THE COST OF TWO PERSONS.
When you book , reserve space for two persons.